[Volunteer] Communications & Publicity Volunteer
The 5th annual Vancouver Golden Panda International Film Festival is now looking for Communications & Publicity Volunteers! Join us this year to help create exciting and informative festival communications campaigns. We’re looking for candidates with a strong passion and solid skills in communications and social media management. Let’s work together to bring the festival to a broader audience!
* GPIFF Communications Volunteers will be rewarded with a festival pass for screenings and events at GPIFF 2017.
- Manage and coordinate GPIFF’s Facebook and Instagram profiles on a regular basis.
- Develop GPIFF Social Media calendar, securing all necessary elements prior to publishing.
- Initiate and build communications and promotions campaigns.
- Identify and capture trending social content activity that is relevant to our audience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong passion in communications and social media.
- Familiar with social media platforms, including posting and tagging.
- Skilled in use of analytic tools (Google Analytics, Social listening) an asset.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, MailChimp an asset.
- 8 – 10 hrs/week
- Work in the festival office preferred, but can work remotely
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested in applying for this position.